Saturday, December 02, 2006

Erik Is A Great Big Jerk

I take back everything good I said about that punk jerk cat-torturer Erik.

Yesterday I finally found the cat, but it wouldn't go into the bowl of egg whites and vinegar I'd mixed up, and trying to get her in, I knocked the bowl off on my carpet. I let go of the cat to try to get the bowl, but it slipped through my rubber gloves.

I still haven't found my cat after that one.

I called the vet to ask whether the two weeks had to start over when I did find her, and if there was some way I could tell whether the treatment was being effective. They said my cat had never shown up this week. When I told them what had happened, I think they put me on hold so they could laugh at me.

Kitty, come home! We'll give you a proper bath and take care of you!

And as for Erik, I want him kicked off the blog. And if the rest of the bloggers won't do it, then I'm leaving. My poor cat is out wandering around somewhere with those tough, hardened street cats, wondering what it did to make him deserve the treatment I've been giving him. It's all Erik's fault. Either he goes, or I will.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Joe, I don't think any of those "tough, hardened street cats" are going to want to go anywhere near your cat.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Jarrod said...

Um, so your cat is both male and female? Poor kitty.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jarrod said...

I think I saw your cat somewhere in Oklahoma. Or possibly Nebraska.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Joe Blogger said...

Really? Do you remember which one?!?!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jarrod said...

It was definitely Wisconsin.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home