Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ethan Haas Was . . . . What, Exactly?

Hey, folks. Nosty the Know-man here to solve the mystery of the latest viral marketing campaign.

Ethan Haas was right. Ethan Haas was wrong. Weird emails from Van Mantra. Is this really all leading to something about the Cloverfield movie? JJ Abrams has already said no . . .

Where can you find the answers?

Don't worry. This blog didn't hire a sixteenth century prophet because they thought he could properly prepare fugu fish.

I prophesied about this in 1562, when I wrote:

Ethan Haas was a bullfrog
He was a good friend of mine.
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine.
He always had some mighty fine wine.


Clearly this was a reference to those stupid videos between the puzzles. I mean, can you understand a single word he says?

So with that in mind, the plot of the campaign becomes obvious.

Two words:

Battletoads Movie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home