Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Your Favorite Band Stinks

I don't like your favorite band. They haven't been popular for about 15 years. Even though they're still making records and going out on tour, nobody cares about them anymore. The band members are getting pretty old too. I bet their tour bus goes down the freeway at 40 miles per hour in the fast lane with its turn signal on the whole time. LOL! I have to make fun of their age because they haven't actually killed themselves yet with drug overdoses and so they're still around making music. Otherwise, I'd make fun of them for having died from drug overdoses. My favorite band is way better and still gets their music played during the end credits of popular new movies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

But I kind of like my favorite band!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Blogger said...

No. Your favorite band stinks.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home